3 Joys
- Family
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Peace (not world peace, though that would be wonderful, but inner peace, tranquility, calmness)
3 Fears
- Living too long (past my natural expiration date)
- Losing my car keys
- I’m not fearless, but I have few fears. Oh, wait, I don’t like it when bugs run across me when I don’t see them coming, but I don’t fear them.
3 Goals
- Attend the temple every week
- Raise children who fear (respect) God and live the gospel.
- Go on a mission with Bruce
3 Current Obsessions
- Our grandchildren, Megan and Robby
- This *@#$%^&*! blog
- Getting in shape and building stamina
3 Random, Surprising Facts about me
- I like Organic Vanilla Soy Milk (thanks Toni and Bryan!)
- I have a sister I have not yet met. She was my parents’ firstborn and only lived three days.
- I seek approval for everything I do. Do you like my answers?
I tag... anyone who has a blog and reads this besides Korey and Kate.
No comments:
Post a Comment