Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Love My Bosch!

I love my Bosch Universal Kitchen Machine. I have had it since before Drew was born (23 1/2 years). It only gave me problems one time and that was when it was dirty inside. Bruce opened it up, cleaned up the flour dust and crud and then it worked perfectly again.

Sometime in August the blender blades broke. I temporarily repaired it with super glue, but that didn't hold for long. I looked for a replacement blender (stand-alone) every weekend at yard sales until late September, but no luck. A Bosch blender for the machine was $65. Bruce didn't think we should spend that much for a new blender to go with an 23+ year old machine, so he started birthday shopping for me. He had a hard time deciding between a KitchenAid or a new Bosch.

This is what he settled on:




Thank you to Kate and Mike for the food processor and to Betty and Clark for the blender.

PS I sold my 23 1/2 year-old Bosch for $175.00 on Craigslist! These things hold their value better than a car!

No comments: