Should I be flattered you didn't offer the whiner plaque to our family? Or is it just that you know our whiners are so hard-core that $5 wouldn't stop them? Plus, they don't read (well, one of them anyway)
You had better hurry and think of something. The "stuff to bring on the trip for kids" pile is getting so big I won't be able to bring my Cricut (I don't think I will, anyway.) Give me some warning and I can either cut the vinyl or make the project before we come.
4 comments:
Should I be flattered you didn't offer the whiner plaque to our family? Or is it just that you know our whiners are so hard-core that $5 wouldn't stop them? Plus, they don't read (well, one of them anyway)
P.S. the vinyl lettering is lookin' good! I'm going to have to come up with something for you to make me!
You had better hurry and think of something. The "stuff to bring on the trip for kids" pile is getting so big I won't be able to bring my Cricut (I don't think I will, anyway.) Give me some warning and I can either cut the vinyl or make the project before we come.
This is Mom, by the way.
Post a Comment