Tuesday, August 11, 2009

States I Have Visited

I found a link to this cool map generator on the geocaching.com website. The generator can be found here. Since we spent so much of the last two weeks driving through the western United States, I thought I would put a map on this blog. It might be cheating, but I am counting states that I have driven through and landed in on airport layovers.




During the last two weeks alone we drove from Washington, through Oregon and Idaho to Utah. Two days later we left Utah and went through a bit of Colorado, ALL of New Mexico to Texas. On the way back we went through ALL of New Mexico, a tiny bit of Arizona, back to a bit of New Mexico, stepped on New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado at the same time, aka "Four Corners," (watch for that post...coming soon), back through a tiny bit of Colorado and on to Utah.

I'm in Utah now and when I return home, in a few days, I will have crossed a state border 16 times!

No comments: