Clark helped me by using the router to put a nice edge on an oak board and I painted it white. When it came time to put the letters on, I decided I would rather use vinyl and have it look really good, instead of painting it. Since the board was going to be lettered with vinyl, I decided to do the layered effect. I designed the lettering and emailed the specifications to my friend's daughter (she has a vinyl cutting machine). She lives out of town, but came to visit this week.
I picked up the lettering today and here is the final result. I can't wait to design my next project...maybe a new family night board!
2 comments:
You need to take a picture zoomed out so we can see how everything looks in your newly painted room with all the furniture in place!
word verification: icatede
verb; to disorganize something which was formerly highly categorized. Ex: "It is a good thing library card catalogs are now computerized, because they very easily became icateded with the old system."
Looks very nice!
Post a Comment