How much would you pay for:
· 5 boxes of Cheerios
· 2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
· 1 box of Trix
· 4 boxes of Golden Grahams
· 1 box of Cocoa Puffs
· 3 boxes of Kix
· 8 boxes of assorted fruit snacks (Gushers, Fruit by the Foot, Scooby-Doo, My Little Pony, Sunkist)
· 12 cans of Betty Crocker Ready-to-Spread Icing (Milk Chocolate, Rainbow Chip, Coconut Pecan, Cherry)
???
I paid $29.00!
I LOVE the sales that Albertson’s puts on.
Here is how I got Milk Chocolate icing for $ .25 per can:
Sale price: 6/$10.00 = $ 1.67 each
Additional special: buy $10.00 worth, get an extra $4.00 off = $ 1.00 each
Manufacturer’s coupon (limited number being handed out by a store employee): $ .50 off per can = $ .50 each
Coupon on side of can: $ .25 off = $ .25 each!
4 comments:
Impressive... if only we had an Albertsons.
I'm totally pumped that we will live like 2 miles from Albertson's in El Paso! I'm not smart enough to know when sales are coming, so you'll just have to call me and let me know.
That last comment was from me, I was trying to see if it would let me have a verification word if I did it anonymously! Sadly, no. It would not.
That is cool!! I love a good bargain.
Post a Comment