Sunday, February 8, 2009

Priceline is the BEST

The best place to reserve hotel rooms is through Priceline. With the district swim meet being held in Vancouver we needed to book a room for Friday night. I got on Priceline and chose the Vancouver area, a three-star hotel (the best available in Vancouver through P) and offered $38. I entered my credit card number and with one minute my bid was accepted. The hotel we got (it's a gamble sometimes) was the Marriott Residence Inn and Suites.

Not only was the room really nice, but we had the best free breakfast. This is what was offered: Scrambled eggs, muffins, donuts, fruit, bagels, Belgium waffles (regular or blueberry), yogurt, make-your-own breakfast burritos, oatmeal and fixings, juices, milk (white and chocolate), dry cereal and toast (I may have missed an item or two).

Below you will see how our room (suite?) looked.






No comments: