You have been looking at the same sky that we have been seeing for over a week! Nothing but a solid, colorless mass of gray! The temperature has not been lower than 28.3 nor higher than 34.2. Give me some variety! Wind, frost, snow, rain, frigid temperatures, a bit of sunshine... anything to let me know we still belong to the planet!Now that you know what the first picture is, guess when it was taken:
- Monday at 7:30 AM
- Thursday at 4:00 PM
- Tuesday at noon
- Wednesday at 10:37 AM
The correct answer is: It doesn't matter when this picture was taken, the sky looked exactly the same at all of the above times.


1 comment:
I just looked out side and saw this same sky again!! I'm starting to get sick of it!
I told Jay hi for you! Thankfully he's pretty much back to normal color now! :-)
Post a Comment