I was saving up these real-life quotes from people we've met in Cleveland to put on my blog, but I decided your blog needs some spice, so you are getting them!
"My boyfriend and I thought it would be really special if we had our first baby together." (The meaning behind this being that it has special meaning if when you have a child together, neither of you already have any babies. No matter how many children you have with how many different people after that, it will always be special because "dude" there was #1.)
Dr: What kind of allergic reaction did you have to (some Rx)?
Patient:"I got all swolled up like a Mongoloid."
"Oregon? What's that?"
Cashier to Mike: "Is she yours?" (pointing to Megan) "That one, too?" (pointing to my then-pregnant belly) "Wow."
Random guy at the door: "You want your walk shoveled?" (as in, will I pay him to shovel the walk)
Me: "No, thanks. We shovel our own."
Random guy at the door: (pauses) "You mind if I come by to keep you company later on?" (as in, can I come back later and sleep with you?)
Me: "No, thanks." (close the door, lock the deadbolt)
"You're from out west, huh? I went out that way one time. Got as far as Nebraska."
Allison added this one:
Said by the lady who cut Kate's hair: "Dang, girl! You be lookin' your age now!"
Allison added this one:
Said by the lady who cut Kate's hair: "Dang, girl! You be lookin' your age now!"
No comments:
Post a Comment